Exhibit at CNU 21
The annual Congress for the New Urbanism is the nation's leading gathering dedicated to advancing efforts to build, preserve, and redevelop sustainable, pedestrian-friendly communities as alternatives to sprawl. Our attendees are hungry for more: more learning experiences, more networking with fellow new urbanist professionals, more community outreach opportunities, and more professional development.
The expected attendance for CNU 21 is 1,300.
The Congress attendees' professions are:
- Planners (28%)
- Architects (18%)
- Developers (11%)
- Public Officials (5%)
- Consultants (5%)
- Academics (5%)
- Landscape Architects
- Citizen Activists
- Real Estate Professionals
Why should you exhibit at CNU 21?
- Position your organization as a leader in the New Urbanism movement
- Reach thousands of new customers
- Promote new urbanist-oriented products
Who should exhibit at CNU 21?
- Infrastructure product manufacturers (lighting, paving, benches, and other infrastructure products)
- Building product manufacturers (windows, siding, roofing, columns, and other exterior building materials)
- Green building and green HVAC product manufacturers
- Non-profit organizations
Our attendees are decision makers!
Annual volume of products purchased or specified with which they are involved:
under $250,000: 47.7%
$250,001 to $500,000: 6.3%
$500,001 to $1 million: 10.4%
$1 million to $5 million: 10.8%
over $5 million: 24.8%
How are they involved in the purchase of products and services in their company?
No role: 20.7%
Number of employees in their company:
under 50 55.8%
Please contact Sandrine Milanello for more information about exhibiting at CNU 21:
CNU Director of Events