Living Systems Track
[Living] Systems-Transportation and Infrastructure: Transportation acts as the circulatory system of our cities and regions providing connectivity, mobility, and accessibility for all our urban environments and activities. Living cities require a balanced transportation system that serves all users by providing accommodation and choice.
The multi-dimensional focus of this track at CNU 21 will allow for thinking outside the box and avoid traditional stereotyping of modes, while addressing current problems and barriers to creating truly successful multi-modal systems.
- Complete Networks: Bicycles, Pedestrians, and Transit Users
- Technology in Transportation
- The Language of Complete Streets
- Transit Oriented Development: An Integrated Incremental Approach
- Street Design: The Art of Complete and Connected Streets
- Urban Freeway Removal: How Do We Win This Fight in More Places?